Monday, May 5, 2008

Baby Kleenex Head

This is Baby Kleenex Head. She is my all time favorite... I don't even know what to call her. She was given to me by my friend Mark. He found her in his garage. She is a functioning kleenex box holder that someone actually made. Someone thought, "Hey, you know what would be a great bathroom accessory? A kleenex box holder with a face and hair! Yes, let me sit down and take the time to make this thing because surely someone will have a bathroom that this just fits perfectly into." And then this person went on to choose the creepiest doll face they could find. I love her smug smile, as though she knows something you don't know. I had her on my desk in my last two jobs, you know, just to keep it real. She is now displayed proudly in The Room.

3 comments:

erinlesko said...

It Lives! Someday you'll have to put her in the guest bathroom, just for laughs...

Mom said...

Why am I not surprised by this??

Mom

Anonymous said...

CathyLaB said...

And...Bill and I always thought Erin was the strange one. How wrong we were!! I love your blog, Andrea. It's been fun watching you grow up and become such a fabulous parent...and Pete, too.