Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another Jungle Mural

I actually "went to work" this week. I was paid (by someone whom I didn't even know, no less!) to paint a few jungle animals for a nursery. I'm hoping this job will lead to some more, as the woman had a very large extended family with lots of kids, and they asked for some of my cards. I'll need something to keep me busy once Corinne starts school (which is next week, by the way. Eeek!) It took me about 2 days to do this one, which is pretty good for me. I'm getting much faster, and time is money, people. I've got two craft fairs coming up in September and October, so stay tuned...

4 comments:

June said...

They look beautiful. Lucky kid who lives in this room.

Anonymous said...

Nice job... but I still think the one you did for me (well, Maeve technically) is the best jungle mural EVER!!

Cameron said...

Lovely!

Don't forget to count my two growth chart commissions in the "future work" category!

aunt shirley said...

Andria,Your artwork is beautiful but corrine is your best piece.
love
Aunt Shirley