Saturday, October 4, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes

My friend Meghan, of http://babycryan.blogspot.com/ , gave Corinne a cute, knitted octopus (OK, actually it was for the new baby, but Corinne quickly claimed it as her own, so Meghan was nice enough to make us a second one). Pete, Corinne and I were driving in the car with said octopus that night and Corinne was trying to think of a name for it. Pete suggested "Pussy" (short for Octopus, but yes, Pete is also a jerk), but Corinne opted for "Wavy", which I feel is actually pretty clever and beats her usual choices like "Puppy" and " Shark". A little while later (we were sitting in traffic), Corinne announced out of the blue: "Pete likes Pussy".

Oh God, please don't tell that to your teacher, Corinne!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ate the tuna.....

Cameron said...

I am SO forwarding this post to Mark! Will we be seeing team M on the 8th?