Friday, January 30, 2009

Pre-School Winter Party

Corinne had her preschool Winter Party today, which Papa got to come to with us. They are learning about the planets and space right now, which I think is a pretty impressive curriculum for preschool. Corinne even knows about things like Saturn's rings, Jupiter's red spot, and the "planet with a million moons" (I'm not even sure which one that is). Anyway, here is a song that they all sang for us during circle time. She is doing so much better with following along with what the rest of the class is doing (sorry for the focusing problems. I don't know what my camera was doing).

Just squinking out with the planets.

Inside the space ship

Even better: Inside the spaceship with 2 friends, and totally OK with it!

3 comments:

June said...

OMG, How cute is our Corrine and look at how tall she is getting. What a cutie and she is doing so well. such a little trouper and such a little performer. Thanks so much Andrea for providing the video and pictures.

erinlesko said...

I'd say the planets merit a squink!

Jupiter, Saturn, & Uranus(heh)all have tons of moons, but I think Jupiter has the most?

Anonymous said...

I was extremely impressed by how far she's come along. I remember a time when she didn't even want other kids in the same room and now to see her in a small cardboard box with two or her "friends" ... WOW. She even interacts with the others too. She tries so hard.