Sunday, February 8, 2009

Corny, But Cute

Corinne got the idea from an episode of "A Baby Story"* to paint T-shirts for herself and Apple, which I thought was a really cute idea. We decided to make one for each of us, which makes Pete and I pretty gay (in the corny sense, not the homosexual sense) and just oh so wholesome, but it was fun and it will make a cute picture when the baby comes. Here's a preview:


(gotta love our matching "painting shirts")




(finished product)


* Inappropriate viewing for a 3 year old, perhaps, but she's fascinated with it. I try to limit it to just the C-section episodes, where there's not a lot of screaming on the part of the mom. I think it puts the whole "Momma's having a baby" into some kind of a manageable perspective for her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice way not to slip on the name. ya buch of turds!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! wish I had thought of that.. at least Maeve made cute crowns for her and Effi..